UNUN is a system capable of giving your company total control of access to your servers and equipment quickly, easily and safely.
Any device that can be managed over the network or the internet can be connected to the tool. It doesn't matter if it's a Windows server, Linux, a Cisco hardware or a camera.
Easier access management, streamlined auditing processes and integration capabilities with Microsoft® Active Directory™ make UNUN a tool capable of protecting your most valuable asset, THE INFORMATION.
- Ensures flexibility, security and accessibility by providing controlled remote access to Microsoft Windows®, Linux and network asset environments that support the protocols: ssh, telnet, vnc (rfb) or rdp.
- Remote access with file transfer from web browsers.
- Reduced implementation time.
- Access history, including the possibility of video export.
- Simplified access with integration with Microsoft Active Directory® or Samba 4.
- Complete audit of the entire system.
- Technical support specialized in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Flexible licensing model with no additional overhead costs.
- Multiplatform Access:
Access from computers with operating systems: Microsoft Windows®, Linux and macOS.
- Remote connection:
Allows remote access from the UNUN server using the protocols: telnet, vnc (rfb) and rdp.
Administrative panel for managing hosts, users, tags, connections, access control rules, and more.
Access control applied to your devices, users and connections through the registration of daily release controls and / or lockout for specific periods.
Choose between managing users and groups through UNUN's internal base or through synchronization with Microsoft Active Directory® or Samba 4.
- Access Rules:
Create and manage access control rules for your hosts based on users, tags, groups, times, and more.
Adapt UNUN to your preferred way of controlling the T.I infrastructure with tags that will allow flexibility and agility in item classification.
Complete recording, through video recording, of each remote access session made and events held by users. Other export formats may be available, depending on the protocol used by the connection.
Quick listing of all registered hosts and connections.
- Access Time:
Record of the average time of each session performed by registered users.
- Log Search:
It enables searching log files, using various criteria such as: user, hosts, date and time.
- Exporting Logs:
Allows the export of access logs, for ssh and telnet connections, in text format, with record of the date of the action performed in the recorded session.
Displays statistics of users with active connections and daily graphics based on connection history.
- File Transference:
Enables file transfer from local station to Microsoft Windows® and Linux servers through sftp protocol.
- 8GB RAM
- 4 Processing Cores
- 70GB of disk space
* Minimum requirements for environment installation. The requirements must be appropriate to the desired installation profile. The support team will always be on hand to assist with server sizing.